Monday 23 March 2015

Think About Nike Air Zoom Structure 18 Shoes

I went to the new Structure 18 both distrustful and cheerful. I may have a sweet spot for this shoe, however I am likewise one of its hardest pundits. I wasn't excessively inspired when I first put them on my feet. It did feel stable for sure, however extremely restricted on the toebox and peculiarly padded in the heel. Despite the fact that the toebox has been softened up now (after perhaps 50 miles), regardless it feels a bit cramped when I put the shoe on and for the initial few stages. 




 Nike Air Zoom Structure 18 Shoes




 Nike Air Zoom Structure 18 Shoes



 Nike Air Zoom Structure 18 Shoes


The padding has a comparable feeling. Amid the first steps it feels exceptionally bouncy and you unquestionably feel the froth under your feet, in a padded, bouncy manner. At that point you finish the first kilometer – and you totally overlook you are wearing shoes. They are heavier than numerous different shoes turning out now, they are narrower and more organized, yet they feel simply right.

No comments:

Post a Comment